Mist Lubrication system Characteris...
Mist Lubrication system Characteristics
Mist lubrication device of compressed air as power, oil atomization, which produce a smoke-like, particle size less than 2μm dry oil mist lubrication and then by pipeline to the site. Oil mist lubrication points before, needed by a technique called "condensed mouth" components, so that the oil mist into a large, wet oil particle, and then invest in the friction surface for lubrication,compressed air and some tiny mist particles, after sealing the gap or a dedicated vent to the atmosphere.
Oil mist lubrication is used for the lubrication of enclosed gears, worm gear, chain, skateboarding, rails and a variety of bearings. At present, in the metallurgical enterprises, oil mist lubrication device for large-scale, high-speed, overloaded Rolling is more common (such as the support of the partial eight-roller cold rolling mill roll bearings).
Oil mist lubrication compared with other forms of lubrication, has many unique advantages:
Oil mist can with compressed air dispersion to all friction parts need lubrication.It can get good and uniform lubrication effect;
1. Compressed air is smaller than the thermal, flow rate, it is easy to take away the heat generated by friction.
2. Significantly reducing the consumption of lubricating oil.
3. Thin oil lubrication system structure is simple; lightweight, small footprint, low power consumption, maintenance and management, easy to implement automatic control, and low cost;
4. It has a certain pressure due to mist, can play a good seal, to avoid the outside impurities, moisture intrusion friction pair.
5. The oil mist lubrication, there are some drawbacks, selection should note the following:
in the discharge of compressed air containing a small amount of floating suspended oil particles, environmental pollution, the operator is bad for your health. So the need for additional ventilation row fog device;
6. The system should not be used in the motor bearings. Mist penetrated the motor windings will reduce the insulation performance, shorten the motor life;
7. The transport distance of oil mist should not be too long, generally more reliable to within 30m, shall not exceed 80m;
8. It must have a compressed air system.
Because of the above-mentioned drawback of oil mist lubrication, to some extent, limit the scope of its use. But its unique advantages, is unmatched by other lubrication methods. Metallurgical equipment, will be more widely used.