The Importance of Lubrication Equip...
The Importance of Lubrication Equipment
The Great Importance of Lubrication Equipment:
1. Reducing the friction coefficient of surface friction between two relatively adding lubricant to form a lubricant film layer by grinding to reduce the friction coefficient, friction feed resistance, reduce power consumption. For example, the liquid friction in good condition, the friction coefficient can be as low as 0.001 or even lower. At this point the friction resistance is mainly within the molecules of liquid lubricating film between sliding low shear resistance.
2. Reducing wear and lubrication between the friction surface, can feed the durum wear, surface rust, biting between the metal surface such as welding and tear caused by wear and tear. Therefore, the friction between the surface of an adequate supply of lubricant, we can form a good lubricating conditions, to avoid the film are destroyed, maintain the parts with precision, thus greatly support wear.
3. Reducing the temperature of lubricant to reduce friction, heat generated friction feed. We know the operation of the machinery, the work done to overcome friction, all converted into heat, part of the body spread out, some are constantly so that the mechanical temperature. The concentration of the liquid lubricant circulation lubrication system can take away the heat generated by friction, cooling potential is played, the machine control in the required operating temperature range.
4. To prevent corrosion and protect the surface of the metal surface mechanical inevitably exposed to and the surrounding medium (such as air, moisture, moisture, corrosive gases and liquids, etc.) so that the machinery of the metal surface, rust, corrosion and damage. Especially in high-temperature metallurgical plant workshop and the more severe chemical corrosion and abrasion.
Lubrication Equipment Plays Main Role
5. The role of clean washing friction pairs wear in the movement to particles or foreign media, will be to accelerate the surface friction and wear. The mobility of the liquid lubricant, the friction between the surface can be abrasive taken to reduce abrasive wear. In pressure in the circulatory system, washing effect is more significant. In the cold, hot and cutting, grinding, drawing and other processing techniques used in lubricants, in addition to a temperature cooling effect, there is also a good washing effect, to prevent scratching the surface of solids make up, so that finished products (steel ) has a good surface quality and surface roughness. For example, in internal combustion engine lubricating oil used in the cylinder to add suspension dispersant additives, so that the oil generated in the coke from the gel and wash down the cylinder wall, and scattered them into small particles suspended in oil, oil filters along with circulating filter, to keep the oil clean and reduce cylinder wear, extended drain intervals.
6. Sealing the role of steam engines, compressors, internal combustion engines such as cylinder and piston, lubricating oil can not only play a role in reducing wear, but also enhance the sealing effect, it does not leak during operation.