The Steel Rolling System Requiremen...
The Steel Rolling System Requirements Lubrication Equipment
Rolling (cold rolling) process in order to reduce the friction between the roller and roll to reduce the rolling force and power consumption, rolled to easy extension of the control of the rolling temperature to improve the quality of rolled products, must be roll and roll contact surface between the lubricating and cooling fluid, this process is called rolling process lubrication.
Cold steel rolling system is usually hot rough rolling, finish rolling thickness is 2 ~ 4mm for billet steel coil pickling and annealing, multi-roll mill (reversible or continuous rolling) rolled into a thickness of 0.8mm to 0.01 mm sheet. Great deformation resistance due to the cold metal, modern cold rolling mill rolling force has reached thousands of tons of rolling speed is close to 2500m/min. Obviously, in such a high-speed deformation process, the metal, on the one hand, due to metal internal molecular friction will inevitably produce a lot of heat; the other hand, the thinning of the roll (extended) inevitably make the surface of the roll and roll relative movement.
Cold rolling lubricants, Requirements Lubrication Equipment are:
1. Appropriate oily, that is, in the great rolling under pressure, able to form a boundary film to reduce friction resistance and metal deformation resistance; reduce roll wear and tear to extend the life of the roll; increasing rolling reduction, reducing the Rolling Road times, saving energy consumption. But from time to time to take into account there must be some friction between the roll and the steel strength, to make the steel to bite into the roll, the friction coefficient is too low, will slip. Therefore, the lubricating properties must be properly
2. Good cooling capacity that is able to maximize the absorption of heat generated in the process of rolling, reach thermostat rolling, in order to maintain the roll stability of the roller-shaped strip thickness to maintain a uniform;
3. The surface of the strip has good flushing of the cleaning effect. To remove the outside mixed with impurities, dirt, and improve the surface quality of steel;
4. Good physical and chemical stability. In the rolling process, not from a chemical reaction with the metal, does not affect the physical properties of the metal;
5. Annealing performance, modern cold-rolled strip steel production, in order to simplify the process, improve labor productivity, reduce costs, the need for intermediate annealing, the production process directly annealed without degreasing cleaning, this requires that the lubricant is not because of their residues in the steel surface, the annealing corrosion spots (ie, in the steel surface);
6. Filter performance in order to improve the quality of the steel surface, some of the mill with high-precision filtration devices (such as diatomaceous earth) to maximize the removal of impurities in the oil, at this point, to avoid oil additives are adsorbed or filtered out in order to maintain the quality of oil;
7. Engage in oxidation stability, long life;
8. Rust resistance. Process between the short-term storage, can play a good anti-rust;
9. Should not contain substances harmful to human health and with a pungent odor;
10. Oil source a wide range of easily accessible, low cost.
Hot steel rolling system process Requirements Lubrication Equipment
Production of hot rolled strip units, reduce consumption, increase productivity, this is a very important thing in the rolling process. The practice of States has proven that the use of hot-rolled oil can significantly reduce roll wear and tear, lower power consumption, and improve the quality of the steel surface and improve productivity.
The use of hot-rolled can receive the following benefits (for practice to prove):
(1) To improve the surface position of the roller.
(2) Reduce the unit consumption of the roll.
(3) Reduce the consumption of electricity.
(4) Improve the quality of the strip surface.
(5) Reduce the rolling pressure, easy to implement rolling thin gauge strip.
(6) To promote the theory of hot-rolled.