The Troubleshooting of Lubrication Equipment: Part A
1. System can not start, please check the following:
(1)The main switch or plug is not connected, check the joints of the main switch or plug it;
(2)Automatic protection device for motor protection switch or controller disconnect, automatic protection device connected to the motor protection switch or controller;
(3)The lubricating device does not start.
2. The electrical system failure
An electrical component or motor (overload) failure, failure of components or electrical inspection, if necessary, replacement.
3. Level alarms
When the low level within the tank, liquid level control relay is issued a "level alarm" signal, then lubrication alarm lights displayed on the operator panel TD200 "low level", prompt the user to refuel.
When the liquid level inside the tank is the lowest, the liquid level control relay level fault "signal is issued, the" lubrication failure "light on the operation panel TD200 level minimum. Master to stop working, the user must immediately refueling, through the front of the tank liquid level liquid thermometer observation, the level has dropped to the lowest level, but not alarm, you should check the liquid level control relay, replace if necessary.
4. Compressed air failure
Gas source alarm "signal is issued when the compressed air pressure is lower than the set pressure of pressure switch (2bar) lubrication alarm lights, Once you reach the time of the original set of compressed air monitoring, lubrication failure" light on the operation panel TD200 displayed on the air pressure is lower than 2bar ". The user must check the gas supply, or the master will stop working.
Check the following projects:
(1) Cut-off valve is closed;
(2) Gas source failure;
(3) The air filter is clogged, you should remove the cleaning, replace if necessary;
(4) Pressure switch is broken or not set correctly, check and replace if necessary, the pressure switch is functioning properly, check the available air pressure regulator;
(5) Air pressure fluctuations or pressure loss is too large to check the gas source.