KMPS Series single 210bar/3045PSI KMPS Manual Operated Lubrication Pump dimensions:
How to use the KMPS Series 210bar/3045PSI KMPS Manual Operated Lubrication Pump:
1. Pushing the grease propulsion return indicator lever.
2. Swing the handle back and forth movement of the fluctuation of the pressure gauge pointer proof system distributor during the action of the oil.
3. Return the oil indicator rod fully extended proof system distributor has completed a cycle oil lubrication.
4. Back to the oil indicator indicating rod advance, to prepare for the next cycle.
5. The 210bar/3045PSI KMPS Manual Operated Lubrication Pump should be mounted vertically above the pump and the space should be left around the indicator bar lift and the grease filling operation. Required in outdoor or harsh environment applications installed, the pump should be placed in a protective cover.
6. No grease oil in the tank allowed manipulation of the handle to the next oil level should catch up on grease .
7. Grease filling to the oil reservoir must use a manual or electric grease filling pump from grease filling feeding port.
8. The safety valve has been raised to the nominal pressure, not allowed to be adjusted.
9. The pump back to the oil indicator operator through observation indicator piston indicator rod movement stroke, knowing the condition of the grease supply of the lubrication system. Use, first calculate the lubrication of parts required to grease, configuration dispenser and an oil outlet with 210bar/3045PSI KMPS Manual Operated Lubrication Pump grease return port situated on the main distributor turns grease return to the instructions devices, such as the return of the oil accumulated 3.28mL, the indicator piston the indication rod fully extended, all lubrication points are needed to complete one cycle to the oil, should stop the grease and the grease return indicator.
Common Troubleshooting of KMPS Series single 210bar/3045PSI KMPS Manual Operated Lubrication Pump: