The characteristic of product:
The D03 (NG6) series of Rexroth hydraulic directional solenoid operated spool valve with standard accessories are manual override, indicating signal lights, bolt kit, and it is black phosphate to rust prevention.
D03 (NG6) Rexroth Hydraulic Directional Solenoid Operated Spool Valve
The performance requirements of our Rexroth hydraulic directional solenoid operated spool valve:
1. For the performance of the work in the specified conditions, the solenoid valve can be reliably after power commutation, can reliably reset after power outages.
2. Pressure loss by the Rexroth hydraulic directional solenoid operated spool valveof the pressure loss of fluid flow through the valve port solenoid valve of the flow generated when the throttling losses and loss of form.
3. The disclosure of the amount of the amount of electromagnetic reversal valve leakage is within the specified working conditions, work in different locations, from high-pressure chamber to the disclosure of the amount of low-pressure chamber.
4. Changeover and reset the time from solenoid to spool the time required to terminate the reset time is the electromagnetic power from the initial position to the spool back to the time required. 5. Change the frequency in unit time to the maximum allowed for the number
6. Lifetime use of the directional solenoid operated spool valveto the main components is damaged, can not be normal for movements to and reset, or use to a significant deterioration of its key performance indicators over provides indicators of change experienced by the number of times.
The technical information:
Max. operating pressure: 315 BAR
Rated flow capacity: 60 L/MIN - Varies by spool type
Max. tank line back pressure: 130 BAR
Recommended filtration: 25 MICRON
Hydraulic fluids: Mineral Oil, Viscosity 10 - 400 CST
Temperature range: -25° C to +90° C